The raw sausage market is highly competitive. High price pressure determines daily business, every extra cent and every extra package counts. At the same time, it is important to remain flexible - as the specifications of food retailers regarding grammages, layouts and packaging sizes can change daily. This means a different, individual challenge at every processing step. With our line solutions, you can master the daily challenges of your production of raw sausage.
Let yourself be inspired by our processing solutions for raw sausage: from automatic product preparation, to weight-accurate slicing and precise infeeding, to the desired presentation in packaging.
To be able to understand your requirements exactly, we listen to you very intensively in the first step. Which raw sausage products do you want to process? Which performance requirements do you have on the technology? What are your requirements with regard to portioning, presentation and packaging? Do you want to build up capacities with a new production line or should components be replaced or added to existing slicing lines?
- Choose your portion layout anew every day: from circular-portion-designs to entwined - with the Weber portion designer you can design your raw sausage portion completely individually or depending on the requirements of food retailers
- WEBER overlapper: lateral overlapping of portions in the shortest possible space, tool-free set-up within seconds thanks to the cassette design, separate cleaning while the line continues to produce
- Respond flexibly to necessary format changes of the packaging machine with Weber wePICK Pick Robots: insert raw sausage portions precisely rotated by 90° into the pack or overlap 100 % for bulk packages
- Tailored to your requirements – our wide portfolio offers solutions for every application in every performance class from trade to industry
- Especially for long products: safe feeding of the salami to the slicer with individually selectable feeding lengths
- Perfect interaction between raw sausage, machine and blade thanks to our own blade development and production based on many years of know-how from the market leader for slicers
- Compact machines with small footprint, which in combination as an integrated line solution, can save additional line length
- Trust in the high availability as well as the special robustness and durability of our machines with a service life of around 25 years
- In case you should need support, our competent, globally available service team is there to assist you personally
- Comprehensive personal services: blade consulting, Weber Academy and Weber Guardian
- Comprehensive digital services: Weber Portal, remote maintenance, AR and VR technology
Your customers' eyes make the purchase. It doesn't matter which layout, presentation, or type of portioning you want for your raw sausage application: we will put your product in the limelight effectively. Shingled, overlapped or stacked? Or combined with other products as variety pack? With Weber technology, there are no limits to your ideas.
In addition to the appealing presentation at the point of sale, the protection and minimum shelf life of your sliced raw sausage are particularly important success factors. For you, this means more profitability and sustainability, for end consumers it means more food safety and taste. Therefore, you should not have to make any compromises when choosing the right packaging for your raw sausage.
Our experts will advise you on all topics concerning the design of your packaging as well as on the choice of the appropriate packaging material. Regardless of whether you decide to use a paper-based foil, PP, mono-PET or APET or if you want a classic MAP packaging or a multi-layered packing made of soft foil: all packaging materials can be processed with our wePACK thermoforming packaging machine. Naturally different foils can be processed on one machine, to ensure that your line is also equipped for future requirements.
Do you want to package your sliced raw sausage in trays or tubular bags? No problem! We are also happy to integrate traysealers or flow packers into your Weber line as alternative packaging machines to the thermoformer and take care of seamless integration without interfaces for a smooth production process.
Being a solution provider we are passionate about making your catalog of requirements to our project - whether being individual components such as slicers and automation solutions or complex slicing lines. Our broad portfolio offers a wide range of options from product preparation to slicing, buffer, loading and infeed systems to packaging machines and end-of-line equipment. Especially when integrated together, our components unfold their full potential and enrich your raw sausage production.